Bone Cancer Dogs
We are Bone Cancer Dogs, Inc.
A NJ Nonprofit Corporation
Bone Cancer Dogs, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit public benefit corporation and is not organized for the private gain of any person. It is organized under the Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation Law of the State of New Jersey. The purposes for which this corporation is organized are to provide education and charitable assistance, specifically:
- To provide funding to non-profit organizations and/or universities and colleges of veterinary medicine for research related to the curative and palliative treatment of canine osteosarcoma, its prevention and the advancement and use of these findings, which may impact the treatment of canine companions;
- To communicate and share the findings from research related to the curative and palliative treatment of canine osteosarcoma and its prevention;
- To raise awareness of the curative and palliative treatment of canine osteosarcoma and its prevention;
- To provide public and professional education regarding the curative and palliative treatment of canine osteosarcoma and its prevention; and
- To provide support and hope to families and their canine companions who have been impacted by canine osteosarcoma.
We believe dogs and their families should not have to battle this disease alone.
Bone Cancer Dogs, Inc. is a 501(c)3 tax exempt, all-volunteer, non-profit organization dedicated to funding research, awareness and education of canine bone cancer, while offering hope and support to those who are coping with the disease in their dogs.
Have a question?
For all general questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.